Transfer to Trade Nation
To keep trading after 2nd July, we are giving you the opportunity transfer your account from Core Spreads to Trade Nation Ltd.
Throughout 2021 we’re gradually bringing the whole Core Spreads family together under our new global brand: Trade Nation.
It’s a hassle-free process. Just follow the steps below:
1. Enter your Core Spreads username and password
2. Check the relevant boxes
3. Click submit
What Happens after I click submit?
• Clicking submit will automatically start the process of opening your new account with Trade Nation Ltd.
• You’ll receive an email confirming your agreement to transfer.
• The transfer will take place over the weekend of 3rd and 4th July and will be completed before markets open on Sunday 4th July.
• Any open positions in your Core Spreads account at close of business on the 2nd July will be closed. This will be done using closing (mid) prices on Friday 2nd July.
o Please Note: you will realise the profit or loss on all open positions in your Core Spreads account, before positions are transferred
• Any closing orders (stops or limits) attached to an open position will be transferred but independent resting orders WILL NOT transfer.
• Your cash balance will be transferred to your Trade Nation account.
• Your Positions and attached orders will be re-opened in your Trade Nation account at the same price used to close them (zero spread).
• You will receive a “Welcome to Trade Nation” email when the account is ready for you.
Trade Nation Ltd is regulated by the Securities Commission of the Bahamas and operates with a higher leverage than Core Spreads.
Increased leverage means you require less money to open and hold a position, but also means that both your risk and the chance of greater losses are increased.
When you register to transfer, your funds and positions will be set to transfer with your account BUT any open positions will be closed and reopened without spread charge at the last available price on Friday 2nd July.
You WILL realise any profit or loss on your positions.
Some key facts to be aware of:
|Increased leverage up to 200:1 Higher risk in trading with greater leverage||Increased leverage up to 200:1 Higher risk in trading with greater leverage|
|Access to the Trade Nation loyalty scheme FSCS protection not available||Access to the Trade Nation loyalty scheme FSCS protection not available|
|Continued negative balance protection|
|Funds held at Barclays Bank plc in London|
To ensure your transfer, please submit your transfer request form before 10 p.m. GMT+1 on Friday 2nd July.